Rules to be enforced at Scotties
1. No bare midriffs – appropriate dress required.
2. No muscle shirts. Shoulders must be covered. No Baggy pants. Hood on hoodies must be down.
3. No bandanna’s or attire that could be considered gang or club related
4. No book bags or backpacks.
5. No chewing gum.
6. Only cake or cupcakes may be brought in no other food or drink.
7. No borrowing money from other patrons.
8. No “In/Out” privileges.
9. No loitering.
10. Parents are allowed to walk on the floor to help a small child around the floor.
11. We do not recommend that small children be carried while on skates.
12. On Friday/ Saturday nights kids skating must keep their skates on.
13. Foul Language will not be tolerated, you may be asked to leave.
Ball-O-City play area rules
Kids running and playing rough asked maybe asked to sit out.
Socks are required.
Parents may play for $2 and get a $2 game card for FREE
Wristband must be worn at all times.
No food or drink allowed in the unit.
ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY:
In That the mission of Scotties Fun Spot requires a safe and secure environment, any act, remark or statement by a patron either verbal nonverbal or written, which could in any way be interpreted as a threat to the safety of any person shall be subject to disciplinary action up to and including removal from the premises. This includes all such acts, comments, statements or remarks. Lack of intent (e.g., “it was a joke”) shall not be a defense to disciplinary action.
Each patron is expected to present an appearance that does not disrupt the overall environment or interfere with the positive family environment. ONE’S BODY (EXCLUDING ARMS) MUST BE COVERED FROM SHOULDERS TO MID THIGH. Dress and/or grooming that are not in agreement with reasonable standards of health, safety, and decency will be considered inappropriate. Examples: Halters, tops (which show any midriff skin), tank tops, strapless dresses/tops with spaghetti straps, muscle shirts, and undershirts are considered inappropriate.
Transparent blouses or sweaters cut extremely low in front; back or sides without adequate under cover are inappropriate. Shirts and shorts must be appropriate, i.e. not too short or too tight. Jeans that show underwear or buttocks are not appropriate. Shoes must be worn.
Hoodies or baseball caps worn backwards, or other head coverings are not to be worn in the building.
Shirts, pins, etc. which are suggestive or which depict obscenities or hate messages are also inappropriate. Clothing or buttons advertising or displaying alcohol or drugs are considered inappropriate and may not be worn. T-shirts or any items with inappropriate messages or inappropriate signs that are disruptive are not appropriate.
Accessories that present a potential safety factor for the wearer or others, or that could damage fixtures or property are not acceptable. Examples of these are chains attached to wallets, spiked necklaces, spiked bracelets, boots with cleats, shoes with wheels.
Cell phone usage while on the skating floor is not recommended.
These rules are subject to change at any time. Scotties Fun Spot has the right to enforce any other rules they deem necessary.